Saturday, January 23, 2010

welcome to the jungle




DIY crop tee; UTech skirt; ASOS animal tights; NW peeptoe booties; Vintage suede clutch; Vintage cuff; House of Harlow sunburst necklace; Diva leopard ring; Ray Ban aviators


Somebody save my t-shirt collection!  






Everytime I can't find a cropped tee, I make another one.  I am running out of normal looking tee-shirts.  Never mind, though. As I learnt from Robin Williams in Dead Poet's Society, you need to seize the day (or at least seize the closest t-shirt, and attack with scissors) 






P.S. How Giraffey do my legs look here?  The lens is nuts.  Even my boots look like hooves here!

4 comments:

  1. Wow your legs look so long in the last picture! These tights would never suit me but they look very nice on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh. i like. ALOT.

    www.thehautebitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute leopard tights! Definitely on the prowl for a pair in my wardrobe.

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit!

    xoxo http://k0504.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete