Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sydney Part IV

Marks & Spencer vintage dress; Wittner suede fringe clutch; Christian Louboutin YoYo 100

A departure from my usual thing. (I like to do this sometimes, it keeps things interesting, no?  If you stick to one style, it becomes a uniform.  Uniforms are never fun.) 

 The boyfriend calls this the "old lady dress". 
 I did see his point but I strongly argued back  that "it is all in the accesories". 

You have to admit, Homy-Peds are no match for the power of the Louboutin shoe.


5 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of your wardrobe!

    Dw love, my bf would have called your dress the exact same thing. I, on the contrary, admire and adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vintage Marks & Sparks dress.
    From Dolly
    XX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi are you a filipino, by any chance?
    please visit my blog too thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha homey peds. i hope i never see them on my feet.
    this is a very cute outfit!
    are the yoyos comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone's screaming 50's siren!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete