Friday, March 5, 2010

soft skeletons

Supre dress; Christian Louboutin YoYos;  Vintage glomesh clutch

I have always been obsessed by the rockabilly/pin up era. 
 Nautical stripes, high waists, circle skirts - I love collecting it all, even though it doesn't really translate into my daily style.  


Anyway, I am really liking this dress - it feels very Wheels & Dollbaby, but without the price tag.  Hooray!

(I do really obsess over W&D though.  Hands down one of the best things to come out of aussieland!)


P.S. I changed my hair colour.  I like it at times and hate it at others.  
 My best friend thinks it is horrible, and my boyfriend thinks it is great.  Confusion much?  
Anyway it is colour out of a box.  It's so much better than what my hairdresser has ever done for me. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. I really, really like this dress. I've got such a thing about stripes.

    Love your hair lady, my hair doesn't photograph well at ALL it looks light brown but it's got more blonde in it. Grr.

    ReplyDelete